WE ARE THE SPECIALISTS FOR YOUR POWER PLANT
Despite the efforts to make energy generation more sustainable, we still rely heavily on nuclear power plants for our electricity. These plants need to be regularly serviced by experts in order to ensure safe and disruption-free operation.
MittelDeutsche Seiltechnik GmbH has many years of experience in the measuring of wall thicknesses in silos, cleaning work in boiler and bunker systems and the servicing of cooling towers and droplet separators. Avail of our expertise acquired all over Europe as a specialist contractor for rope access work in power plants.
Thanks to our specialised rope access technology, our industrial climbers can reach every corner of your plant. For cleaning, we use our advanced extraction technology and own equipment. We are thus in a position to meet the specific requirements of your power plant.
Apart from state-of-the art technology, we deploy of course only qualified personnel. Our rope access workers are certified specialists in their own fields. We can thus offer you the certified experts you need for your specific task and plant. As all services are provided by a single specialist contractor, you save time and money.
- PSAgA - Training in the safe handling and use of personal equipment against falls from a height
- COR certificates of recognition for corrosion protection
- BGG 906 certification
- Safety Certificate Contractor documents 016 to 018
- FISAT certificates for rope access techniques:
- SZT L1 – Level 1 - Basic course
- SZT L2 – Level 2 - Rope access technicians
- SZT L3 – Level 3 - Supervisors