TRUST IS GOOD – VERIFICATION IS BETTER
Industrial plants are used for a wide range of processes, and trouble-free operation is crucial for productivity. If a part of a plant must be shut down due to failure, production might come to a standstill. The commercial consequences of such a worst-case scenario can lead to financial ruin.
MittelDeutsche Seiltechnik GmbH is your competent partner for the maintenance and protection of industrial plants. Are you looking for a specialist for the safety cleaning of specific plant parts? Do you need to measure the wall thickness and renew the corrosion protection of your structure? Does your boiler house need cleaning, servicing or upgrading? We can offer you a tailor-made solution that suits your plant and requirements.
All our industrial climbers are experts in their fields. They have many years of experience and are certified for rope access work. We make sure that our climbers undergo continuous further training, which is a legal requirement for all work at great height on industrial plants. We provide our own modern vacuum technology and other equipment, ensuring that all work is completed in the shortest period of time and without any need for additional subcontractors. As we keep the disruption of your operations to a minimum, you save money.
- PSAgA - Training in the safe handling and use of personal equipment against falls from a height
- COR certificates of recognition for corrosion protection
- BGG 906 certification
- Safety Certificate Contractor documents 016 to 018
- FISAT certificates for rope access techniques:
- SZT L1 – Level 1 - Basic course
- SZT L2 – Level 2 - Rope access technicians
- SZT L3 – Level 3 - Supervisors